Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Linford Family

Erin and her family were fun and so easy to work with. Their family shots are my favorite. I can't wait to get what she is making for me for trade. I love talented creative people. I love it more when they want to trade with me. ;)





5 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

These are way cute too.

Amber said...

Heidi, Looks like you have been having lots of fun! The first family pic is my fav -- really nice!

foreveryoung said...

Nice job, what a fun hobby! We'll have to book you for next year's Christmas cards!

Katie Wells said...

Cute. Where are the Stewart Family photos??? :)

Rebecca said...

I am so loving your work. Ok I am the next photographer. I wanted to do it anyway. But I am going to have to take tips for Katie and you when I finally get all the goodies. These pictures are great.